Sunday, January 9, 2011

Photo Friday Week 1: Cold

One of my blog and Twitter friends, Trina, was part of the group doing 52 New Things last year.  As you can tell, I wasn't very good with keeping up with it.  I'm determined this year to try a different project and stick to it.  Trina started Photo Friday Projectwhere each Friday, you post a picture you took during the week to go with the corresponding theme.  I love the idea because I've been wanting to take better photographs and because it will help me stay focused on a project all year long.  This week's linkup can be found with the Week 1 post on Tina's blog.

I've had an incredibly chaotic week and didn't have my camera with me when I had great photo opportunities for this week's theme - Cold.  However, this morning I heated up a piece of apple pie and had an ice cold glass of milk for breakfast.  Bad for the diet, but great for the photo.




The picture was taken with my point and shoot - Kodak Easyshare CD82.  Hopefully a new job will help me land a much better camera.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous breakfast to me. Yummy milk and pie!!! :) So glad you jumped in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy! that is an awesome glass too. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing like a cold glass of milk especially with pie! ... playing with Trina's challenge myself...=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!!

    It was delicious. The glass is one of my favorites too, but it can be a pain to wash.

    ReplyDelete