Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Etsy Window Shopping


I LOVE Etsy most of the time.  They have very unique items that range from clothes to jewelry to food and everything in between.  Since I really don't have a shopping budget until I start working again, I like to go window shopping instead.  First up, I'm sharing some of my favorite animal print jewelry items and shops which are still budget-friendly. For those who don't already know, I also love zebra print things.

I came across Dazzle Bella's shop where you can purchase Scrabble tile pendants ($4.99 each, and pictured chain for $1.50) and two in particular stuck out:
Zebra Print

Peacock Feather

Next I found some pretty decoupage bracelet cuffs over at the Delores Mederise shop.  She has a variety of different designs such as the animal prints in the picture below for $30.00 each.

I also came across Shields Catone Handpainted Originals. I really adore these wood bangles for $20.00.














The Jewelry Dream shop has all sorts of items, many made out of guitar picks. I liked these in particular for only $6.99.



There was also some unique button rings for $9 at Love Me So.





I also found some pretty heart shaped necklaces from Stars N Scars for $16.


 The poker chip pendants at Spoiled Royal Girls are also unique and pretty and just $8.95.

Lastly, but certainly not least are the $5 bottle cap necklaces at  doll face jewels.


I had a lot of fun window shopping for animal print jewelry at Etsy.  Can't wait to continue with my next topic.

*All pictures from Etsy shop mentioned*


No comments:

Post a Comment