Friday, January 14, 2011

Photo Friday, Week 2: Breakfast

I think I've decided to try making my Photo Friday Project about foods and drinks.  I have another blog where I share recipes over at Rocka's Recipes.  I would really like to improve my photography skills so I can post more photos with the recipes. 


This week's theme for Photo Friday Project is Breakfast.  Thanks once again to Trina for hosting!  To join the linkup, please visit the Week 2 post on Trina's blog.

The other day I had breakfast for lunch and it was quite yummy.  It's a strawberry granola pizza from Eggo and I definitely want to try recreating this at home.

6 comments:

  1. Oh that looks tasty! I like your idea to connect the Photo Friday challenge with your cooking :) So glad you are along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great breakfast shot. all these food photos are making me so hungry.

    i am a new follower too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fantastic!!!!! So healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... my son would probably love that!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The foods are making me hungry too... between ice cream last week and breakfast this week!

    Thanks for all the comments everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete